Monday, November 11, 2013

weekend funnies

-Yesterday at church the kids were being asked what they were thankful for.  When it was eight year old H's turn he said, "I am thankful for Genetic Engineering."  I mean, really, Who isn't?

-Also, yesterday, ten year old S was complaining for a long time about a stomach ache. I asked him multiple times if he had done the usual things to relieve a stomach ache, and he said he had.  A few hours later he was still complaining, so I started thinking out loud to myself and said the word appendix. He asked about it and I explained that sometimes your appendix gets really sick and has to be surgically removed.

And with that bit of news, I never heard another word about his stomach ache. Apparently the word scalpel is an instant cure.






No comments:

Post a Comment